Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Breast Cancer Cupcakes


It's October. Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So, in honor of that and to start my fundraising off, my great friend Tiffany Holley and I, made some homemade cupcakes for the office. With these cupcakes we had a sign put out explaining why they have the pink ribbons on them and asking for donations. In the display, it was explained that I'm going to be doing the 3-day walk in San Francisco and any money raised here will be matched by me and go towards Breast Cancer Research.

Now, a little about Tiffany. She is not only an amazing cupcake maker/baker but also an incredible writer. To show off the cupcakes I will post some pictures of the Breast Cancer Cupcakes in my next blog. But, if you would like to check out her writing, which will not only prove entertaining but also informative in ways you would never imagine, take a second to visit her blog.

No comments: